Beefless Veggie Stir-Fry
1 9oz. package gardein home style beefless tips
1 tbsp. olive oil
3 large minced garlic cloves
1 tsp. raw sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tsp raw cane sugar
2 tbsp. orange juice
5 tbsp. Nama Shoyu (soy sauce) or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1 tbsp. arrowroot powder
2 tbsp. water
2 carrots sliced
1 small onion
1/2 red bell pepper
handful of cilantro
1. Marinate beefless tips in olive oil, garlic, sugar, salt & pepper for 15 -20 minutes.
2. Place in wok or pan and stir fry until lightly browned on all sides.
3. Add sauce to beefless tips and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add vegetables and cook another 3 minutes.
5. Mix arrowroot powder and water together. Add to stir fry and stir until liquid is thickened.
6. Serve with Perfect Brown Rice.
7. Garnish with extra cilantro on side.
Perfect Brown Rice
1 cup uncooked brown rice
1 tsp. olive oil
2 cups filtered water
1. Fix brown rice by cooking in 1 tsp. olive oil until lightly browned. Add 2 cups water all at once. Quickly put on lid and bring to boil. Turn down heat to simmer until all water has evaporated (around 40 minutes).