Benefits of Barley Juice Powder
Young barley grass is one of the most nutrient-packed foods found in nature. With 10 times the calcium of milk, 5 times the iron in spinach, and more protein per weight than a steak, barley juice is a true super food. Doctors, nutritionists, and alternative health care practitioners are prescribing barley grass for just about anything that ails you. Barley grass is loaded with every essential amino acid, over 12 minerals, and 13 different vitamins (including Vitamin K!). Plus, 41% of barley grass is digestible protein, which body builders love. And, at 66 times the chlorophyll as spinach, it makes getting your daily intake of raw veggies as easy as one quick BG drink the morning. In fact, Barley Juice Powder contains 66 times the chlorophyll of spinach. Barley Juice Powder might be low on calories with just 10 per serving, but packs quite a nutritional punch with 20 amino acids, 12 minerals, and 13 different vitamins.
Partial List of Barley Juice Powder Benefits
• Naturally improves energy
• Rich in antioxidants
• Improves digestion & regularity
• Alkalizes the internal body
• Helps rebuild the immune system
• Provides raw building blocks for the hair, skin and nails
• Contains cleansing properties
• Anti-inflammatory ingredients
• Promotes clear thinking
• Plus, Anti-aging properties
• Twenty amino acids, including eight essential that the body cannot produce by themselves.
• Since oxygen is the prime ingredient for turning food into useable energy, an acidic body is a tired body.
So it stands to reason that anything that increases the blood’s oxygen levels might also have indirect effects on these issues.
|Click on picture to purchase|
$5.00 off first order
Green Smoothie Made Easy
1 cup water
1 frozen banana
5 or 6 sprigs of organic Italian parsley