- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Vinnie Tortorich, Nina Teicholz, Gary Taubes (Actors)
- Peter Curtis Pardini (Director) - Serena Scott Thomas (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Considerations concerning the coronavirus are inflicting occasions to be postponed, canceled or after press-time. Please contact us as quickly as these adjustments occur at email@example.com. To Amy Berkowitz, Occasions Herald-File, P.O. Field 2046, Middletown 10940, or electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 346-3155.
Chabad of Orange County: 1170 Route 17m, Suite 1, Chester. 782-2770. ChabadOrange.com.
- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
• Neighborhood Passover Seders: April Eight and 9. Payment (per Seder): $45 grownup / $25 baby (3-13) / sponsor $360/$500 (consists of 2 reservations). Reservations required.
Chabad Heart of Orange County: 69 Brookside Ave. #201. 291-0514, chabadoc.com.
Temple Beth Shalom: 13 Roosevelt Ave. Donations appreciated. 651-7817. email@example.com. Tbsny.org.
• The synagogue has determined to cancel public gatherings for the following two weeks. The temple has additionally canceled its Second Evening Seder, initially deliberate for April 9.
• Interactive Shabbat expertise through Zoom 7 p.m. Fri. Digital Hebrew College, 4:30 p.m. Thurs. and digital Spiritual College, 10 a.m. Solar. Hyperlinks will probably be despatched to members. 651-7817.
Congregation B’nai Torah: 14 Lakes Highway. The Synagogue is closed, however for updates electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 477-3716.
Congregation Agudas Achim/Chabad Lubavitch of Ulster County: 254 Lucas Ave. 331-1176. RSVP@ChabadUlsterCounty.org.
The synagogue is closed because of the coronavirus. For those who or somebody you understand, wants meals, provides, medication, a listening ear, non secular steerage please contact The Chabad Chessed community. Day by day studying is out there 9 a.m.-9 p.m. every day (not on Shabbos) reside on fb.com/ChabadUlsterCounty or name 425-436-6352 Pin# 378492.
Temple Sinai: 75 Highland Ave. Rabbi Marcus Rubenstein. 343-1861. Templesinaimiddletown.com.
• The constructing is closed to the general public, however there are digital every day morning prayer companies and digital Friday evening Shabbat companies. Weekday prayer minyon, conferences and particular courses on the zoom digital assembly platform. You’ll be able to enter the digital assembly by laptop or by telephone on the specified time. By laptop enter this hyperlink: https://zoom.us/j/5834450530. By telephone dial +1 646 876 9923, then enter the assembly ID: 583 445 0530.
• Passover Seder, 7 p.m. April 9. Consists of dinner, service led by Rabbis Rachel and Marcus Rubenstein. Reservations required. $45 per particular person. After March 27, $55 per particular person. 343-1861.
• Holocaust Remembrance Day Program: 7-9 p.m. April 20, Temple Sinai, 75 Highland Ave., Middletown. Featured speaker is Dr. Ronald Israelski will inform the story of his dad and mom who have been survivors of the focus camps. There will probably be candle lighting in reminiscence of those that didn’t survive. 343-1861.
Congregation Eitz Chaim, Monroe-Woodbury Jewish Neighborhood Heart – New Handle: 11 Stage Highway. Mailing deal with is P.O. Field 183, Monroe, NY 10949. The synagogue is closed however for updates name 783-7424 or email@example.com.
Monroe Temple of Liberal Judaism – Temple Beth-El: 314 N. Major St. Rabbi Roger Lerner. The synagogue is closed however Torah College is transitioning to a digital platform, beginning grade particular ZOOM courses will probably be obtainable quickly. Members will probably be despatched hyperlinks. For updates name 783-2626. Monroetemple.org.
POSTPONED • Kugel and Kibbutz, 7:30 p.m. March 26. Members free; nonmembers, $5 – consists of one raffle ticket. Reservations required. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congregation Agudas Israel: 290 North St. Synagogue is closed however name for updates at 562-5604. Congregationagudasisrael.org.
• Girls’s Seder, Four p.m. April 5. Host is Rabbi Rachel Rubenstein of Jewish Federation. $18 per particular person. Open to all girls. Sponsored by Temple Beth Jacob. RSVP by March 27 to 562-5516.
• Second Evening Passover Seder, 7 p.m. April 9. $18 per particular person. Should RSVP by April 1 to 562-5604..
Newburgh Jewish Neighborhood Heart: 290 North St. 562-5516.
• JCC Go Time – 10-11:30 a.m. Weds., for kids age Four and youthful, $5 per baby or $10 per household. Household memberships obtainable.
Temple Beth Jacob: 290 North St. Rabbi Douglas Kohn. 562-5516, email@example.com or tbjnewburgh.org. 562-5516.
• On-line Friday Evening Service, 7:30 p.m., through Zoom. Hyperlink will probably be despatched to members.
Chabad of New Paltz: 10 Oakwood Terrace. 255-8191. JewPaltz.com.
Hebrew/English prayer books make it straightforward for anybody to comply with alongside in addition to transliterations for among the Hebrew songs.
Vassar Temple: 140 Hooker Ave. A reform temple. Seating is restricted. To order. 454-2570. Vassartemple.org. Title tags required for safety causes.
CANCELED – Passover Seder: 6 p.m. April 8. Lay-led Seder service for all ages, will start at 6PM, adopted by a kosher-style dinner. Attendees might also deliver their very own desk wines. Area is restricted, so please reserve early. $40; youngsters 5-13, $12; youngsters underneath age 5 enter free.
Congregation Beth Hillel – Walden Jewish Neighborhood Heart: 20 Pine St. The synagogue is closed however for updates electronic mail firstname.lastname@example.org 778-7374.