- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit, and offers App for Apple Watch.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight only. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
SINGAPORE (Reuters) – World meals safety considerations are mounting with round a fifth of the world’s inhabitants already beneath lockdown to combat the widening coronavirus pandemic that has contaminated over 470,000 folks throughout 200 international locations, killing 21,000.
FILE PHOTO: A buyer sporting a face masks outlets subsequent to partially empty cabinets of prompt noodles part at a Carrefour grocery store, following the novel coronavirus illness (COVID-19) outbreak, in Taipei, Taiwan March 21, 2020. REUTERS/Ben Blanchard
Panic shopping for of family staples like rest room paper and cleansing merchandise have occurred in almost each nation hit by the virus, and empty cabinets in supermarkets have been frequent.
- Next Generation Mesh Performance | All mesh drum heads deliver the most realistic, responsive and immersive playing experience modern drummers demand
- Premium Eight Piece Configuration | 8 inch dual zone snare pad, (3) 8 inch tom pads and (3) 10 inch cymbals: ride cymbal, hi hat, crash w/choke
- In Demand Sound | Nitro Drum Module with 40 ready to play classic and modern kits, 60 play along tracks and 350+ expertly curated sounds
- Powerful Educational Features | 60 built in play along tracks, sequencer, metronome, Aux input and performance recorder help to hone and develop your drum skills
- Everything You Need | 4 post aluminum rack, connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
Compounding the nervousness stemming from erratic client shopping for has been concern that some governments could transfer to limit the circulation of meals staples to make sure their very own populations have sufficient whereas provide chains get disrupted by the pandemic.
“Persons are beginning to get apprehensive,” stated Phin Ziebell, agribusiness economist at Nationwide Australia Financial institution.
“If main exporters begin conserving grains at dwelling, it’ll have the patrons actually apprehensive. It’s panicking and never rational, as basically the world is nicely provided with meals.”
Vietnam, the third largest rice exporter, and Kazakhstan, the quantity 9 wheat exporter, have already made strikes to limit gross sales of these staples amid considerations over home availability.
India, the highest international rice exporter, has simply entered a three-week lockdown that has introduced a number of logistics channels to a halt.
Elsewhere, Russia’s vegetable oil union has referred to as for a restriction in sunflower seed exports, and palm oil output has slowed within the quantity two producer Malaysia.
On the importer aspect, Iraq introduced it wants 1 million tonnes of wheat and 250,000 tonnes of rice after a “disaster committee” suggested increase strategic meals shares.
Collectively, these strikes have raised considerations amongst agriculture merchants about pointless meals provide distortions.
Mixed international manufacturing of rice and wheat – essentially the most widely-traded meals crops – is projected to be a file 1.26 billion tonnes this yr, in accordance United States Division of Agriculture information.
That output tonnage ought to simply surpass complete mixed consumption of these crops, and may result in a construct in year-end inventories to a file 469.four million tonnes, USDA information exhibits.
Nonetheless, these projections assume regular crop flows from the place they’re produced to the place they’re consumed, in addition to the same old availability of substitutes.
Costs for rice are already rising as a consequence of expectations of an extra squeeze on exports.
“It’s a logistics subject. Vietnam has stopped exports, India is in a lockdown and Thailand may declare related measures,” stated a senior Singapore-based dealer at one among world’s prime rice merchants.
Benchmark rice costs in Thailand RI-THBKN5-P1 have climbed to the very best since August 2013 at $492.5 a ton.
The market had topped $1,000 a ton through the meals disaster of 2008, when export restrictions and panic shopping for buoyed costs.
“We’re unlikely to see a repeat of 2008,” the Singapore rice dealer stated. “One factor is that the world has sufficient provides, particularly in India the place inventories are very massive.”
World rice shares are estimated to surpass 180 million tonnes for the primary time this yr, up 28% for the reason that 2015-16 season.
However these inventories will not be distributed evenly, with over 153 million tonnes in China and India alone.
Which means massive rice patrons such because the Philippines, the highest importer, and others in Asia and Africa might be weak if crop actions are curtailed for lengthy.
“Our rice stock is nice for 65 days. We have now sufficient rice for the subsequent two months,” stated the Philippines Agriculture Secretary William Dar.
With further provide coming from the dry season harvest, Dar informed reporters the Philippines has sufficient rice for the subsequent 4 months.
Most wheat patrons in Asia, led by the world’s second largest importer Indonesia, are lined for provides till June, merchants stated.
“As of now we have now not seen any wheat importer speeding to cowl provides greater than the same old wants,” stated one dealer in Singapore at a global buying and selling firm which sells Black Sea and U.S. wheat in Asia.
Chicago wheat futures Wv1 have climbed virtually 10% this month.
Reporting by Naveen Thukral Further reporting by Enrico Dela Cruz in Manila; Editicing by Gavin Maguire & Simon Cameron-Moore