- ULTIMATE FASHION DESIGNER KIT - 50+ pieces! Have you ever...
- DRAW AND CREATE - Learn how to sketch out your design, using...
Iconix Model Group is extending a few of its trend manufacturers into the house class for the primary time and brokering quite a lot of new licensing offers throughout its house portfolio. Iconix owns a portfolio of almost 30 client manufacturers, together with 5 house manufacturers: Waverly, Cannon, Charisma, Fieldcrest and Royal Velvet.
“We see the house trade as a key progress driver for a lot of of our manufacturers,” says Bob Galvin, chief govt officer and president, Iconix Model Group. “Because the retail trade continues to shift and develop, we’re looking for to adapt by increasing our partnerships with a gaggle of main house licensees and tapping into the potential of our trend manufacturers. Along with the success we’re seeing for our house manufacturers in North America, our house manufacturers are additionally thriving internationally.”
Latest offers for Iconix’s house manufacturers embody the next:
- In a three-year licensing settlement, heritage house model Fieldcrest will associate with Keeco as its new North American licensee throughout the bedding, bathtub and window classes. Keeco will design, manufacture and distribute merchandise beneath the Fieldcrest identify and develop Fieldcrest’s retail distribution to incorporate specialty retailers and shops;
- Iconix is rising Waverly, a pacesetter in prints and patterns, and has appointed Himatsingka America as its North American licensee for bathtub rugs, towels and seaside towels;
- Mattress producer Reverie has signed a multi-year licensee deal for each Waverly and London Fog in the USA and Canada;
- Mainstream is the brand new North American licensee for on a regular basis house model Cannon within the kitchen textiles, desk linens and bathtub towels categorie;
- Luxurious house model Charisma is becoming a member of forces with Gentle-Tex Worldwide as its new North American licensee for Charisma-branded efficiency reminiscence foam bedding together with pillows, toppers, mattresses and bedding equipment;
- In one other model extension for Charisma, as a brand new licensee for the USA, Canada and the UK, Pink N Blue will take the model into the child class for the primary time with layette, throws, hooded towels, bedding units, present units, bibs and extra; and
- Internationally, Bycop SAL, a producer, importer, exporter and distributor within the house textile trade within the Center East and Gulf Cooperation Council, and Iconix not too long ago renewed their longstanding licensing settlement for an extra ten years by way of 2039. The deal consists of Cannon, Charisma, Fieldcrest and Royal Velvet.
Moreover, Iconix is leveraging a few of its trend manufacturers by bringing them into the house area for the primary time by way of a number of current licensing offers. Developments embody:
- Mudd and Mossimo will develop into bedding, bathtub and utility merchandise by way of a brand new licensing partnership with Mainstream;
- JS Royal will carry Ocean Pacific and Candie’s into bedding, window, bathe curtains and ornamental pillows;
- Cathay House is a brand new licensee for Joe Boxer within the house class with a give attention to novelty objects together with physique pillows in addition to fundamentals together with sheets, comforter units, throws and pillows; and
- Pem America has signed on as the house licensee for Materials Woman, the juniors’ trend model began by Madonna and her daughter, with a give attention to tween trend bedding and bathtub merchandise. Pem America is constructing on its current enterprise relationship with Iconix, which incorporates licensing partnerships for the Charisma, Cannon and London Fog manufacturers.