- GENEROUSLY SIZE - 11 x 7.4 x 3 inch (rolled) ; 11 x 30 inch...
- MATERIAL - Water-resistant Polyester peach skin with supple...
Chicago issued an emergency journey order Thursday directing anybody getting into or returning to Chicago from 15 states within the U.S. to quarantine for 14 days as coronavirus instances throughout the nation surge.
The order is just like ones in New York and New Jersey, each of that are additionally asking guests from sure states to quarantine themselves for 2 weeks.
Here is what you recognize must know:
When does it take impact and the way lengthy will it final?
The order is about to take impact at 12:01 a.m. Monday and stay in impact till additional discover.
Which states are included?
States included within the order are: Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Utah.
May the checklist of states change?
In accordance town’s well being division, the checklist of states will probably be reviewed for potential modifications each Tuesday. That overview begins on July 14.
Who will probably be required to quarantine?
The well being division states the order contains “each Chicago residents getting back from journey to a delegated state, and vacationers arriving in Chicago from a delegated state.”
“Anybody touring from a delegated state is directed to self-quarantine for a 14-day interval or the period of their time in Chicago, whichever is shorter,” based on the order.
Are there exceptions?
“Important employees” won’t be required to quarantine if:
- They aren’t a resident of Chicago, however are touring from a delegated state for to hold out “major work in Chicago, and who must be bodily current in Chicago in an effort to perform that major work.” The employee’s employer might want to certify their go to in writing.
- If they’re a resident of Chicago, however had been within the designated state “for the first objective of finishing up major work in that state, and who wanted to be bodily current in that state in an effort to perform that major work.” This may even have to be licensed in writing by the employee’s employer.
Exceptions may be made for private journey for medical care and parental shared custody.
What are the implications for violating the order?
Those that violate the order might face fines of $100 – $500 per day, as much as $7,000.
What does it imply to quarantine?
In response to town, quarantine “means staying at a single designated dwelling or dwelling for 14 days earlier than doing any actions outdoors of the house or dwelling.”
These underneath quarantine ought to separate themselves from others as a lot as potential and test themselves for signs.
Different necessities, as famous by town, embody:
- The person should not be in public or in any other case go away the dwelling that they’ve recognized as appropriate for his or her quarantine, until in search of medical care or COVID-19 testing.
- If in search of medical care or testing, or when touring to or from the airport, practice station, or bus station (if relevant), a face masking should be worn and public transportation should not be used.
- Meals and different wanted provides should be delivered to the person’s dwelling; the person might not go away the premises to amass provides.
- The touring particular person or household group ought to be located in separate quarters with a separate bed room and, if potential, separate toilet facility from non-traveling family members.
- The person should self-monitor for signs probably in line with COVID-19. If any signs develop, the person might go away the dwelling to obtain testing for COVID-19 however then should return to finish the 14-day quarantine whereas isolating from different family members, whatever the check end result. A face masking should be worn whereas in search of testing.
What if I haven’t got signs or if I examined detrimental for coronavirus?
The quarantine will probably be required no matter signs or testing.
“People can develop signs and develop into contagious as much as 14 days from their final publicity,” the well being division states.
What if I solely had a connecting flight or drove by a delegated state however didn’t keep there?
In response to town, the order doesn’t apply to these passing by designated states for lower than 24 hours.
What if I’ve somebody visiting me from a delegated state?
The town encourages vacationers to self-quarantine within the dwelling they’re touring to in Chicago, however they need to nonetheless keep away from shut interactions with different members of the house for the complete 14 days.
“Different family members who didn’t journey from a delegated state should not required to self-quarantine,” the order states.