Hoopla Digital — Pikes Peak Library District patrons can use Hoopla Digital totally free entry to movies, music and audiobooks from smartphones, tablets, PCS and Apple TV; hoopladigital.com.
E-books and Extra — E-books, e-audiobooks, e-magazines free with PPLD library card. Click on on CyberShelf at ppld.org.
As a result of current surge in COVID-19, all Pikes Peak District Library branches will solely permit patrons inside if they’ve a reservation to make use of a pc or reservations to repeat, scan or fax paperwork. To make reservations, name 389-8968. For info go to ppld.org/computer systems. Library customers can proceed to browse the gathering utilizing the net catalog or the PPLD cell app, decide up their holds utilizing curbside service and return supplies 24/7 outdoors all libraries. For extra info go to ppld.org/covid-19.
For info go to ppld.org. Areas:
• Calhan Library, 600 Financial institution St., Calhan
• Cheyenne Mountain Department Library, 1785 S. eighth St.
• East Library, 5550 N. Union Blvd.
• Fountain Library Department, 230 S. Principal St., Fountain
• Excessive Prairie Library, 7035 Outdated Meridian Street, Falcon
• Library 21c, 1175 Chapel Hills Drive
• Manitou Springs Library, 701 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs
• Monument Library Department, 1706 Lake Woodmoor Drive, Monument
• Outdated Colorado Metropolis Library Department, 2418 W. Pikes Peak Ave.
• Palmer Lake Library Department, 66 Decrease Glenway, Palmer Lake
• Penrose Library, 20 N. Cascade Ave.
• Rockrimmon Library Department, 832 Village Middle Drive
• Ruth Holley Library Department, 685 N. Murray Blvd.
• Sand Creek Library Department, 1821 S. Academy Blvd.
• Ute Move Department Library, 8010 Severy Ave., Cascade
CARLOTTA OLSON, THE GAZETTE